Gallery Wraps are photographic prints on canvas that are wrapped around a 1½" deep wood frame.
Standard Wraps are ¾" deep.
Both styles make beautiful, ready-to-hang wall displays.
A Special Process
How we create Canvas Wraps:
- We color correct every image.
- Your image is video analyzed to fine-tune color.
- We make a small test print on canvas.
- A technician evaluates the color and makes an additional test, if necessary. South Florida photographers & artists are often invited to visit our laboratory to personally approve their tests.
- Your full-sized canvas is printed…using archival inks…onto either a standard Lustre or an optional Metallic canvas surface.
- Black Diamond™ protective coating is applied to the canvas.
- Your canvas is professionally stretched over wooden bars.
- The wrap is made ready to hang on your wall with hardware or picture wire on the back.
What you gain:
- Photographic Quality - Rich, accurate color. Perfect for display in clients' homes, photo studios or art galleries.
- Impact - These canvas wraps will have you and your clients saying "Wow!"
- Durability - Black Diamond™ protective coating resists fingerprints, scratches and provides protection from UV and airborne contaminants.